At Halona Stables, our specialty is Horse Boarding. We pride ourselves on the individual attention each horse receives. Our passion for horses leads us to provide the most satisfying boarding experience for both animal and owner. All disciplines are welcome here.
Many times horse owners are unable to care for their horses at their own homes and need to board their animals at a boarding facility or stable. Not all stables are the same. There are a number of things you should look for when selecting a facility to be sure that it suits your needs, your horse's needs, and your financial situation:
- stall size, cleaning schedule and stall air quality
- stall management
- whether shavings or sawdust are included in the boarding fee
- the standard amount of bedding that is supplied in a stall
- whether the stall is located near an indoor arena that generates dust
- pasture and paddock access
- quality and maintenance of fencing
- feed type and quality
- disease prevention measures that are part of the stable's management practices
- standard protocols for routine checkups, shot clinics, and emergency care
We take exceptional care to provide our horses with the best boarding environment possible. Feel free to contact us and find out more!
In addition, we serve as an effective venue for Therapeutic Riding. We are the proud home of Easter Seals. To learn more, visit their website at www.eastersealsnh.com